MGMT is the largest specific UK Superyacht agent. This means you can rest assured that we are not a shipping agent that has diversified. Nor are we an ex crew member trying their hand at something new. We have a huge amount of experience in the Superyacht industry and specifically look after Superyachts. Nothing else.
The last few years has seen a marked increase in Superyacht visits to the UK. We see Superyachts coming to UK waters for a number of reasons;
1. The Mediterranean is overcrowded and a lot of owners want to try somewhere new.
2. The weather has been great in the UK for the last three years. Lots of Superyachts are taking advantage of this.
3. The UK offers something different. We have a number of great cities accessible by sea. Also we have stunning coastline and some very remote locations. Combined this means a diverse range of destinations.
4. We are very close to a number of the more popular Northern European Shipards. This means the UK is the perfect stop off on the way to or from the shipyard.
The Superyacht industry is all about service and we are well aware of this. Our job, as a UK Superyacht Agent is to ensure an unrivalled level of service. Lots of Superyacht agents have bad reputations for high prices and poor service. This is a label we hope is never given to us. We work very hard to ensure everything is anticipated prior to your arrival. Also any requests are dealt with in the most efficient and cost effective way. After all, we want you to enjoy your time here and come back!
Our standards as a UK Superyacht Agent are high. We pride ourselves on the quality of products and services we provide. These vary widely but include all of the following;
- Customs, immigration and visas
- Berth planning, arrangement and booking
- Chauffeur or self drive cars
- Fuel by barge or truck
- Custom itinerary planning. All itineraries are developed with the tastes of your guests in mind.
- Helicopter and jet charter
- 24 hour support (if requested) for all visiting yachts as needed.
We also offer some special services which we like to think makes the client/ guest on board smile. This is where our custom itinerary planning service comes in. Because we set up a concierge service a few years ago we have some incredible contacts around the country. Here are a few examples of things we have put together for other Superyachts;
- We booked the Jacobite. You know, the train from the Harry Potter film that travels over the Glenfinnan viaduct in Scotland. A client’s children were huge Harry Potter fans and so we booked the entire train for a surprise trip for them. Needless to say they LOVED it.
- One client was a huge fan of the Royal Family and so we arranged for a member of the family to come to dinner on board
- We arranged a private tour of Churchill’s war rooms for one client who was a huge Churchill fan.
- The son of one yacht owner is a huge motorsport fan. We arranged for a day of driving on a private race track with one of the large race car manufacturers. We had 3 cars, 2 professional drivers and a full pit crew. Very cool…
No matter what it is your guests like, we will find things which will make them smile. We try harder than everyone else and go that extra mile to ensure everyone on board had a great time.
So, if you haven’t made plans for next summer (or even winter) yet why not get in touch and see what we can do for you.